- By admin
Scenic Hawaii Weddings and Maui Weddings
We recently returned from our annual trip to beautiful Maui, Hawaii. Not only do we offer Las Vegas wedding packages, but we also offer breathtaking Scenic Hawaii Wedding packages (http://www.scenichawaiiweddings.com). Maui has some of the most beautiful beaches in the whole world and we are fortunate enough to be able to perform Maui beach weddings. We have also performed weddings on Oahu as well, although Maui weddings are our personal favorite. We are licensed in the state of Hawaii to officiate and photograph Hawaii weddings.
Obtaining a Hawaii Wedding License
You need to contact the Hawaii State Department of Health in order to obtain a Hawaii wedding license. The Hawaii State Department of Health can be contacted at: http://hawaii.gov/health/ or by calling (808) 586-4545.
- The prospective bride and groom must appear together in person before a marriage license agent to apply for a marriage license.
- The prospective bride and groom should be prepared to provide the necessary proof of age and present any required written consents and approvals. All of the necessary documents should be obtained prior to applying for a marriage license.
- The prospective bride and groom must prepare an official application and file the application in person with the marriage license agent. Applications are provided by the marriage license agent or may be downloaded from this site (see below). The application will not be accepted if sent by either postal mail or e-mail.
- Upon approval, a marriage license is issued at the time the application is made.
- The marriage license costs $60.00; payable in cash at the time the application is made.
- The marriage license is good only in, but is valid throughout, the State of Hawaii.
- The marriage license expires 30 days from and including the date of issuance, after which it automatically becomes null and void.
Weather on Maui for your Maui Beach Wedding
There are many different weather regions on the island of Maui. Fortunately, the area of South Maui (with miles and miles of beautiful beaches) is warmer and drier than other parts of the island. This makes a perfect setting for your Maui beach wedding anytime of the year! Winter temperatures are in the 80s during the day and 70s at night in South Maui. It is absolutely ideal conditions for an outdoor Hawaii wedding!
Our Most Recent Maui Wedding
Rose and Justin of Bismark, North Dakota tied the knot with Scenic Hawaii Weddings on December 2, 2011. The couple had their wedding on Makena Cove Beach (aka Secret Beach) on a beautiful afternoon. Makena Cove Beach is one of the most popular beaches for Maui weddings. After their beautiful “Secret Beach” wedding, the couple was taken to a second location for additional Maui wedding photography. The Hawaii sunset was absolutely breathtaking that evening! See below for photos and video of our Maui wedding.