Neon Museum/Sign Boneyard
The notable and historically significant Sign Boneyard at the Neon Museum is located on the world famous Las Vegas Boulevard near downtown Las Vegas. The Boneyard is the perfect backdrop for Las Vegas wedding photography, engagement sessions, or senior portraits.
The Boneyard is an extensive and impressive 2-acre outdoor collection of non-restored Las Vegas signs dating from the 1930′s to present day. The Signs represent motels, local businesses, and celebrated casino resorts from throughout the Las Vegas Valley.
Neon Museum Photography Package
- Neon Museum 1-hour photo tour $350.00
- Professional Las Vegas Photographer
- Minimum of 50 high resolution photos on photo DVD with all photo rights
- Does NOT include $400.00-$600.00 Neon Museum fee, payable directly to the Neon Museum
- Photo shoot for a maximum of 2 persons allowed (no exceptions; please do not ask)
Important Information about Your Sign Boneyard Photography Package
- You will need to book the Neon Museum for your photo shoot and you will pay the $400.00-$600.00 Museum Fee directly to the Neon Museum prior to booking with us
- Neon Museum Contact: Neon Museum email@example.com
- We can be booked to do your Neon Museum photo shoot AFTER you have confirmed your photo shoot
For full Las Vegas Wedding packages, visit our sister site Scenic Las Vegas Weddings